Blizhneye Konstantinovo is a village on the right side of Larina. And compared to Dalnee Konstantinovo, it really is right next door.

Known since the 14th century. The village's name is a patronymic: the village was owned by Prince Konstantin Vasilyevich (d. 1355), who founded the Great Nizhny Novgorod Principality in 1350. Incorporated into the city in 1970. The Church of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God is still active (built in the 19th century, closed during the Soviet period, and returned to Orthodox believers in the 1990s).